Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thirteen months with metal in his ears


Hi

I’m Scott and today I am 13 months old. I celebrated by getting some grommets put in my ears, ‘cause I’m totally over being sick all the time. My mom reckons I look better already, and I flirted outrageously with all the nurses!

Last night I took some decent steps, but walking is not yet my chief means of transport.

Mom’s prayers for me today are from Romans 13 – that I would ‘put on the shining armour of right living’ (verse 12) and ‘clothe [myself] with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ’ (verse 14). I think she’s quite ambitious because I can’t clothe myself at all yet, but I guess she knows that Jesus can do anything in my life.

Here are some pictures of me lately.

This is me and my brother bathing in the garden.


This is me playing the piano.

This is my brother playing drums on my head.



This is me exploring the hospital today.
 
(I did not pick this outfit. They made me wear it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment