Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another EUA behind us...

Cam had an examination under anaesthetic on Friday afternoon. Praise the Lord for his grace: the news was good! The pressure in both his eyes is normal, and his eyes have even grown a little bit, which means his contact lens prescription changes. He quite enjoyed the whole event (despite having had nothing to eat or drink from 10 am...); he chatted very excitedly to Jacobus, Murray, all the nurses... until the anaesthetic took over. He was super grumpy for about half an hour after coming round, but then was absolutely fine.

The staff of the Eye Institute enjoyed meeting his little brother. J






These are some pics of Scott's dedication:








‘Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me.’ – Psalm 103:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment