Friday, September 30, 2011

FYI – a new blog


I just wanted to share with the readers of this blog that I’ve started another blog called Growing younger on the inside. I will definitely still be writing about Celebrating Life, right here. It’s just that I’ve had a desire to write more, and more often, about faith and life issues that don’t necessarily revolve around my boys, and I kind of want to keep the integrity of this blog. That is, I want this blog to be a gift, one day, for Cam and Scott – an archive of their early years. I want this blog to be about celebrating the peaks and valleys of life as a mom – celebrating my sons and celebrating God’s glory which I see draped over their lives every day. This other blog is a platform, I suppose, for me to explore and share thoughts about my personal journey, and the journeys of others, in the hope that some of it might be relevant to those who can’t relate to my musings about snot and jumping castles. This other blog will be about celebrating the fact that as we walk with Jesus, striving to grow ‘in wisdom and in stature and in favour with God and all the people’ (Luke 2:52), to his glory, ‘our spirits are being renewed every day.’ (2 Corinthians 4:16)

Feel free to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment