Sunday, October 16, 2011

Naked musicians and other things I love


Here are 10 things I love today:

1.       I love that some of the musicians in our house like to play naked.
2.       I love that there are little fingerprints all over my laptop screen.
3.       I love that Cameron and Scott took 45 minutes to fall asleep at Coral and Toby’s place last night, because they were wrestling and tackling and giggling (Cam and Scott. Not Coral and Toby.)
4.       I love that our boys clap wildly in church even if no one else is clapping.
5.       I love the way Cam answers in full sentences.
6.       I love that there is a time to be clean and a time to eat chocolate cupcakes.
7.       I love Isaiah 45:9-12. Wow. It’s meant a lot to me again this week.
8.       I love that Scott goes ‘Aarrrgh’ like a pirate when he’s very excited.
9.       I love the ‘When-do-I-love-you?-Always!’ game that we play with Cam.
10.   I love that God holds Cam and Scott in the hollow of his hand. And that he’s also holding the universe.

‘Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequalled greatness!’ – Psalm 150:2


2 comments: