Friday, May 20, 2011

A word from Scott

Today I am eight months old. I weigh about 9kg and I crawl backwards. I figure – life is short! Do things differently! I smile pretty much all the time, unless I’ve reversed under the couch. Or if mom takes too long with my supper.

Dad’s away riding Sani2C this week. He’s amazing. He says one day when I’m bigger I can also ride in the mountains and get muddy. I can’t wait!

My brother likes to pick me up and drag me around. It’s pretty cool. Except when he drops me on my head. That’s less cool. But Mom says I’m really brave ‘cause Cam is much bigger than me but I still let him hug me and jump on me, and mostly I just laugh.

Some things I’ve noticed about the world: people love me a lot, and there are so many interesting places to go and fascinating things to drool on. I’ve also noticed that Mom kisses me about a zillion times a day, and prays for me loads. She says Jesus made me, and that he has extraordinary plans just for me. How cool is that?!

I feel super special.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment