Sunday, May 29, 2011

News from the weekend when winter arrived

A conversation:

(Supper time)

Cam: Mom, ask me how I’m enjoying my meal.

Me: How are you enjoying your meal, Cam?

Cam: Yes.

Scott’s news:

He is pulling himself up into a standing position; every now and then he gets it right to crawl forwards; he likes to launch himself from trolleys and high chairs; he loves music and dancing and his brother makes him laugh and wriggle delightedly; he wakes up a LOT at night but it’s really hard to be mad at him because in the morning he is utterly adorable again.

Cam’s news:

He asked me last night where my gran (his great-granny) will be going after heaven…?; he composed his own worship song this morning (a soft, warbling melody with the words ‘tree’, ‘light’, ‘sky’, ‘Jesus’ and ‘worship’ thrown in intermittently, between hums and wa-wa-was…).

A haiku from the weekend:

Even when things are
Uncertain and I’m hurting –
My Redeemer lives!






No comments:

Post a Comment