Monday, November 15, 2010

Smiling Scott




And this is the way the baby woke:
As when in deepest drops of dew
The shine and shadows sink and soak,
The sweet eyes glimmered through and through;

And eddying and dimples broke
About the lips, and no one knew
Or could divine the words they spoke, -
And this is the way the baby woke.
- James Whitcomb Riley

I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness. Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power. I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendour and your wonderful miracles.Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness. Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about your righteousness.
- Psalm 145:1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment