Sunday, September 2, 2012

Four more Celebrating Life suggestions


On Friday afternoon the boys were pretending that the jungle gym was hurtling through space. I watered the garden. Cam asked me something about rocket ships and exhaust fumes. Mesmerized by the hose, I took a while to answer. He got frustrated. ‘Mom please answer me! I don’t know everything like you and Jesus!’

Which made me laugh a lot.

I’m so glad I can leave knowing everything to Jesus. Four things I do know for sure:

1.       There are still some free copies of Purposeful Parenting at Bayleaf. Quick!

2.       This is a cool post – about a dad and his daughters.

3.       This might make you cry – from a mom to her sons.

4.       If you’re a Christian woman (or if you’re not – whatever), you should check out the launch issue of Radiant Magazine. Like Esther preparing for the king it’s been a year or so in the making. Now it’s here and worth the wait! I’m honoured (and super chuffed) to be one of the feature writers. This from the editor, Nicole Cameron: ‘Radiant offers everything that traditional glossies do – from thought-provoking features and insight on relevant issues through to fashion, food and décor – with one key difference: it is written from a Christian world view.’



 OT with Aunty Manty
Story time: Scott and his Ma-mee-ra (Maria)

No comments:

Post a Comment